Factory Scheduled Maintenance
Following the guidelines of your cars regular manufacturer-suggested vehicle maintenance is crucial to keep your car in safe operating condition and to avoid costly major repairs. The first, and most often overlooked or “put-off” is your car’s oil. Good, clean oil is essential to your engine. For most people, changing it every three to four months or 3,000-5000 miles is the first thing you should do to keep your car in good shape. But sometimes, your oil needs some extra attention based on your driving conditions. If you tow a trailer, drive in the mountains, drive in dusty conditions, or frequently drive in stop-and-go traffic, you should change your oil more often.
Factory scheduled maintenance is important to keep your vehicle running smoothly. What you need to know (and it will save you money) is that there is no need to take your vehicle back to the dealership for maintenance and repair. We provide warranty and factory scheduled maintenance for all makes and models of cars, trucks and SUV’s both foreign and domestic.
All cars come with a detailed maintenance schedule for services suggesting they be done at different times and at different mileage points to guarantee the best possible care for your car, truck, or SUV. A minor problem discovered and repaired during a factory scheduled maintenance can save you from a major problem in the future.
Schedules vary for different manufacturers but a general list of services we perform in a factory scheduled maintenance are:
- Oil & Filter change
- Check all belts, lines, and hoses and replace if recommended
- Check and change all fluids including power steering fluid, coolant (anti-freeze), brake fluid and transmission fluid (depending on mileage or age)
- Change air filter, fuel filter and cabin air filter
- Replace spark plugs and wires
- Complete transmission check with flushing and new filter(s) if recommended
- Grease chassis
- Complete brake check and brake system maintenance with new parts if recommended
- Tire rotation
- Fuel / Emissions systems checks
Regular maintenance is important to keep your vehicle in top notch condition. Call us for more information or schedule an appointment today.